W-2 & 1099 Processing

If you don’t use our accounting or payroll services, but still need help with year-end W-2 or 1099 forms, we can handle that too. We take your information and create and print these forms for your employees or vendors. We then file the forms with the appropriate government agencies for you. Call our office for prices.